Certain major development proposals require the preparation of Environmental Impact Assessments to accompany planning applications. Although these formal EIAs are required for only a comparatively small number of projects supporting environmental information is frequently requested by planning authorities to accompany applications for a wide range of development proposals.
Hargest Planning Limited assist in the submission of both formal EIAs and other environmental statements and reports. Services include:
- Identification of appropriate specialists for environmental reports.
- Co-ordination of specialists, review/editing of reports preparation of non-technical summaries.
- Preparation of specialist studies relating to social, economic and planning topics for inclusion in EIAs.
- Applications for Screening opinions
- Scoping of EIAs
- Review of alternative sites/projects and mitigation for inclusion in EIA
- Specialist inputs into the EIA of transport projects